Monday, May 3, 2010

JUNE 30th GET HERE SOON!

OMG I SAW THE NEW ECLIPSE TRAILER TODAY AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE FRIGIN MOVIE 2 COME OUT!!! I'M WRITING IN ALL CAPS THAT'S HOW EXCITED I AM AND IT'S GOING TO BE IN IMAX!! HELLO ROBERT PATTINSON IN ALL HIS WHITE MAKEUP SPLENDOR I CAN'T WAIT!!! OH DID I SAY THAT ALREADY WELL I CAN'T I AM SUCH A LOSER BUT I REALLY CAN'T WAIT IT'S MY FAVORITE BOOK OF THE 4 AND BY THE LOOKS OF THE NEWEST TRAILER IT'S GOING TO LIVE UP TO MY VERY HIGH EXPECTATIONS!! OF COURSE NOTHING TRUMPS MY LITTLE BABY GIRL THAT'S ARRIVING IN SEPTEMBER BUT I'M PRETTY EXCITED NEVER THE LESS!!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT IN IMAX, RIGHT CINDY, JULY 1ST AM SHOW?!
SEACREST OUT!

2 comments:

  1. OK so my stress is that I have to work June 30 and it's Russ's birthday! A bunch of of people will be going to see it that day but I don't know if I can go. SO, that may mean that when I get there on 4th of July weekend (I think), we may have to go and it would mean you'd have to see it again. I know it's a hardship, but that you'll do what you have to do =). Or maybe Russ will want to see it on his birthday - it's actually a possibility I think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I will go...not at midnight though! It does look kinda good - I think I should go back and re-read.

    ReplyDelete